VEGAN BANANA BREAD RECIPE
- 2 cups all purpose unbleached flour
- 3/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar (packed)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup soy milk (plain, or almond milk)
- 2 cups banana (mashed, from about 4 large very ripe bananas)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Pre-heat oven at 350F degrees. In a large bowl mix all of the dry ingredients using a whisk!
- Mash the bananas in a separate bowl
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients and gradually add bananas while whisking everything together.
- Spray or use vegan butter on your baking pan
- Pour mix into pan and set in the oven for 30 minutes, check using tooth pick until it comes out clean. Let it cool and serve!
Thank you so much for reading! I hope y’all enjoy this recipe. Make sure to check out Village Bakery